Tuesday, July 12, 2005


Our Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, I ran across your blog today, and wanted to say what a precious little family you are. Seeing the picture of the 6 of you brings back so many memories...ones that you were probably too little to remember. God has definitely blessed you! And what about Doug?
Another miracle!

Meredith and Ben Fox are friends, and I was reading their blog today, when I saw yours. (Courtney and Meredith graduated together.) I thought you probably knew them since they are wanting to adopt from China.

Getting ready for Alaska with your sweet mom and dad! God bless you all...love, carolyn

Anonymous said...

Holly, I ran across your blog today, and wanted to say what a precious little family you are. seeing the picture of the 6 of you brings back so many memories...ones that you probably don't even remember. God has definitely blessed you!

Meredith and Ben Fox are friends, and I was reading their blog today, when I saw yours. (Courtney and Meredith graduated together.) I thought you probably knew them since they are wanting to adopt from China.

Getting ready for Alaska with your sweet mom and dad! God bless you all...love, carolyn

A Moment to Remember

Waiting... Jadyn emerging with Duni. I thought my heart would burst. ..closer.. A moment I'll never forget!! An emotional reun...