Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hard Left!

Okay. You know how you're just moving along, trying to walk the road the Lord has paved for you and thinking you know what's up ahead? And you know how sometimes when you think the road seems to move forward, the Lord says something along the lines of, "Hard Left!" This is a great analogy that some friends of ours were telling us about just before it happened to us.

Although we still have our dossier in China, we have begun a concurrent adoption from Ethiopia. We believe that we have a son in Ethiopia. We will not give up on Jadyn, but we are uncertain as to her whereabouts. Maybe she's not in China after all. Maybe she's in Ethiopia with our son. We are in prayer about this as we move forward in Ethiopia. Please pray with us.

In His Mighty Grip,
Holly

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Holly,
I have lost your e-mail address and I have some questions to ask you about this and I have decided to homeschool Emma and Lottie and I wanted to ask you some things about that also. Would you mind e-mailing me?
kimberleybyrd@sbcglobal.net
Hugs,
Kim

alisa said...

Hi Holly,
We're concurrent as well (ET & China) -- my husband & I also wonder where our daughter REALLY is...China, or ??? We are passionate about China, but even more passionate about God's provision for orphans. With the wait in China, we can't help but WONDER "what God is up to???"
Welcome to AWAA's Ethiopia YG!
Alisa
www.vinceandalisa.blogspot.com

Tricia said...

This is SO exciting! We are praying for you guys and for your future children. We can't wait to meet them!! Those hard lefts make life interesting, to say the least. :) Love ya'll!

A Moment to Remember

Waiting... Jadyn emerging with Duni. I thought my heart would burst. ..closer.. A moment I'll never forget!! An emotional reun...